Friday, February 11, 2005

time and time again,
i told myself to trust you.
but why did you betray my trust? WHY!
i have never despised anyone so much.
how much lower can you actually go?

and so.. GREAT! just GREAT!
four years in the school;
and nothing went wrong for me.
no disciplinary problems.. NOTHING!
you just had to spoil it for me!

now, i have a damn fucking disciplinary
record in the schools damn file!
are you happy now?

this case is still being investigated on.
i really hope that they would get to
the bottom of this and hopefully,
prove that i'm INNOCENT! dammit! URGH.

and i hope you would STOP
lying, cos it annoys the
hell out of me! understand?
just tell the fucking truth!
and get me out of this shit;
this shit that you got me into!

just more and more problems
coming my way. WHY!?!
i'm getting more and more
frustrated! EVERYTHING
is annoying the living
daylight out of me!
i repeat; EVERYTHING!

URGH! i'm just sick and tired of everything!
DAMN THIS LIFE OF MINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home